Proper cleaning is vitally important in maintaining a beautiful appearance level for your carpets. Our meticulous process will leave your rugs looking their best. Let the experts at JW Cleaning Restoration Building Maintenance tend to your rugs, from the smallest, most delicate pieces to largest, palace sized carpets. We are one of San diego’s most trusted and experienced rug cleaners.
Recommended rug cleaning procedures:
- Measuring, identifying, inspecting for stains, necessary repairs, and any special cleaning or handling procedures needed to achieve optimum results.
- Thoroughly “dusted” to remove abrasive sand, grit, and embedded soils.
- Hand, machine, tumble, or jet washed as dictated by the carpet fibers, construction, and condition, using carpet specific detergents and cleaning materials.
- Completely rinsed and extracted to remove soil detergents and cleaning materials; using centrifugal extraction, not to be confused with steam extraction.
- Dried under controlled temperature and humidity to achieve best results.
- Inspected and further detail and finishing work performed as needed to pass final inspection.
- Rolled and wrapped in virgin craft paper for pick-up or delivery.
On Location Cleaning Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
We also provide on location carpet and upholstery cleaning. Our carpet and upholstery services include hot water extraction (known as “steam cleaning”) as well as solvent based cleaning for delicate upholstery fabrics. Only wall-to- wall carpet will be cleaned on location. A loose rug should never be cleaned on the floor.
We Clean Hand-woven Rugs:
- Afghani Rugs
- Armenian Rugs
- Iranian Rugs
- Indian Rugs
- Pakistani Rugs
- Turkish Rugs
- Chinese Rugs
- Tibetan Rugs
- & more!